Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think we would be playing the winner of Newcastle v Canberra but no matter hopefully we don't lose.
I thought the same last week, but Freaky is right.

1/4 vs 5/8
2/3 vs. 6/7

Re: Oates
Most people are missing one consideration, and that is that while Oates makes good meters early coming out of our half, he is outside Herbert J. Farnsworth who does not pass him the ball. Herbie does, however, seem to pass it to Jesse...

Superstitions can be strong, especially in sports.
And 8 years of defeats is a lot more than just the toss of a coin.
That's tossing the coin every game for 8 years with one team calling heads every time and getting it right.
It would **** with your head and your confidence.
But what if...and just hear me out...the coin had two heads and the opposing team was told that and all this time the guy tossing the coin couldn't be trusted, because the guy calling heads needed a bit of help setting a foundation, and also got a free boat, and a ring for his wife, and even when this was found out and pointed out nothing changed?

Everyone is looking at this wrong. This isn’t about Oates, it’s that Kev knows you don’t win finals with a centre that refuse to set up their winger. Farnworth actually passes to Arthars, making him the only option
Ah shit, I didn't get to this post before I Wrote my replies

Anyone gotten their email yet with our codes? I’m still waiting :/

Re: Oates
Most people are missing one consideration, and that is that while Oates makes good meters early coming out of our half, he is outside Herbert J. Farnsworth who does not pass him the ball. Herbie does, however, seem to pass it to Jesse...

It's a bit hard for Herbie to pass to Oates when Oates isn't on the field.

Oates scored 20 odd tries last year outside of Herbie

Anyone gotten their email yet with our codes? I’m still waiting :/

Not for me yet.

I get the feeling they aren’t going to come until tomorrow morning. Hopefully before the start of the pre-sale.

It's a bit hard for Herbie to pass to Oates when Oates isn't on the field.

Oates scored 20 odd tries last year outside of Herbie

Well no he didn’t score 20 tries outside of Herbie because Herbie didn’t play again after Round 14.

He scored 10. One of those from a Herbie pass, that’s it.

Email has just come through

Mine just came through, but they only gave me one code.

I’ve got two memberships on my account fuckheads.

Every time you flip a coin it`s 50 / 50 .
The previous flip has no bearing the outcome . Meditate on that a while .
Ok... now insert > Law of averages <

snoop lion smoke GIF

still waiting for my email

got my email.

Anyone know the pricings?

We don’t win this week, we don’t win this year. A big call but I’m going with it. Beating Storm and avoiding Penrith until the grand final is the only way.

Beating the Storm this week is everything. They got to get that monkey off their back, Broncos would feel unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Foordy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.