CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Marsh given on 80...this will be umps call I think and he'll be gone.

Oof...well it was umps' call but that ball was only JUST hitting. That ends a fantastic innings by Marsh rather hatshly.

Starc goes first ball to this beanpole who over-celebrates everything.

Starc goes first ball to this beanpole who over-celebrates everything.
The bean pole who is on debut and got 2 very important wickets for NZ Cricket in back to back balls. I think he celebrated appropriately.

This is what test cricket is about. Its gonna come down to the wire and plenty of passion in it.

The bean pole who is on debut and got 2 very important wickets for NZ Cricket in back to back balls. I think he celebrated appropriately.

It isn't just the test, he did the same thing in T20 when Aus had already scored heaps and were throwing their bat at everything.

Oooh JUST over gully. If Green was there, that was gone.

Dropped ! LOL .
Damn good effort to get even close .

I just realised the other day Green is as tall as Hazelwood .
When I saw them side by side . Joel Garner caught a lot of chances no one else of his era would have .

Well there you go, if the bowler hits the stumps with their foot while bowling, its a no ball. I never knew that.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.