10. D. Saifiti
11. Buhrer
12. Barnett
13. Guerra

14. Kostjasyn
15. Stone
16. J. Saifiti
17. Pauli

Target: Roberts, Seve, Ottio, Sorensen, Saunders, Beale, Dillon, Drew, Bainbridge, Vete, Gray, Mann, I. Thompson, J. Tuivasa-Sheck, Ferguson, Gordon, Mosby-Gela

And see what happens.

Depending if you can snag yourself a Benji Marshll esque bargain, maybe go after an older player like Ballin, Hoffman or Lillyman to bolster the squad a bit.

Speaking of.. what's the deal with Hodkinson? I know he was dropped for bad form, but is that it for him? Is he signed for anywhere next season?

I'm sure Wayne could probably get a decent year or two out of him, if we're in the business of taking a flyer on an underperformer (Like we did with Sims, Marshall & Moga this year)

It looks like he will be one of those players that will retire early due to chronic knee issues.

He just hasn't been able to get over it.

Actually I got the info from a friend of mine in Newcastle who said that he read it online on the Newcastle Herald page. Some fb groups are now reporting the same thing but I certainly don't get my news from them. It isn't a big story anyways, his loss will not affect the Broncos in any way imaginable.

So just to be clear, you posted on here like it was a done deal based on something your mate said he read on the Newcastle herald, without actually reading it yourself?

Last edited:
1. Ponga
2. Sio
3. Wardle
4. S. Mata'utia
5. P. Mata'utia
6. Lamb
7. Cogger
8. Ese'ese
9. Levi
10. D. Saifiti
11. Buhrer
12. Barnett
13. Guerra

14. Kostjasyn
15. Stone
16. J. Saifiti
17. Pauli

Target: Roberts, Seve, Ottio, Sorensen, Saunders, Beale, Dillon, Drew, Bainbridge, Vete, Gray, Mann, I. Thompson, J. Tuivasa-Sheck, Ferguson, Gordon, Mosby-Gela

And see what happens.

Depending if you can snag yourself a Benji Marshll esque bargain, maybe go after an older player like Ballin, Hoffman or Lillyman to bolster the squad a bit.
Would prefer Sione Mata'utia in the 2nd row

Dunno if this has been mentioned that Moga has apparently gone to tour the Knights

Source : The Lurker
Hope he is right with this one

Dunno if this has been mentioned that Moga has apparently gone to tour the Knights

I hope this is the 1 case in 1000 where he is actually right

Moga isn't going to play much FG next year anyway with Jack Bird arriving. Unless we **** our shit up and play Bird in the halves.

also it said that Birds not happy about bennett saying that milf and niko were halves next year and that We have fullback covered for the next couple of years aswell and he didnt want to play in centres and he said we could use him as a super-sub which wont happen

This Bird bloke is becoming very unlikeable, very quickly. The prick should shut his mouth or cancel his contract.

I am going to cut him a break here. Most journos don't like him because he walks his own way in life and doesn't listen to anybody else when he makes decisions. Bennett is no fool, he wouldn't fork out serious coin unless he had a plan to give him a lot more ball than what he is getting at Cronulla. Bird only wants to move away from centre because he is severely starved of the ball at the sharks and is way to talented to be getting next to none touches of the ball week in week out. Its like Roberts, you just need to have them in the game to win. Bennett will give him a major role for next year you watch

I am going to cut him a break here. Most journos don't like him because he walks his own way in life and doesn't listen to anybody else when he makes decisions. Bennett is no fool, he wouldn't fork out serious coin unless he had a plan to give him a lot more ball than what he is getting at Cronulla. Bird only wants to move away from centre because he is severely starved of the ball at the sharks and is way to talented to be getting next to none touches of the ball week in week out. Its like Roberts, you just need to have them in the game to win. Bennett will give him a major role for next year you watch

Its gunna be lock or Centre those are the only positions we could have him tbf . I think Sam might call it quits at the end of the year too, with all our young guys coming through wont suprise me.

Moga isn't going to play much FG next year anyway with Jack Bird arriving. Unless we **** our shit up and play Bird in the halves.

I really doubt Bird will be a long term center for us. Fairly certain we are slightly tweaking our playing style and he will be lock.

I think Moga has been a good pick up for us tbh. I know he has a few dodgy moments, but he has been fairly solid overall. We arent going to have superstars all over the side, so we need solid players like Moga, Opacic, Arrow, Glenn etc to compliment our big names.

there is no deal signed!
from what i know ese'ese has an option in his favour for next year and he can decide whether to take it up or not with us, so there isnt actually any issues about the knights or any other club looking to sign him for next year.
there are other things boiling away as well which relate to arrow and potentially fai.

this all comes about the big money spent on hass and the pending arrival of lodge.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brotherdu
  • john1420
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Tmac
  • Battler
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • abashii
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.