OFFICIAL Herman Ese'ese to Knights

I'm excited about having someone of Lodge's talents in the front row, but what if he does something silly again or decides to go back for Sydney? We need back up plans, need to try to keep some of these young middle third players.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no deal signed!
from what i know ese'ese has an option in his favour for next year and he can decide whether to take it up or not with us, so there isnt actually any issues about the knights or any other club looking to sign him for next year.
there are other things boiling away as well which relate to arrow and potentially fai.

this all comes about the big money spent on hass and the pending arrival of lodge.
What about arrow and fai?

should be news around ese'ese and another your forward in the next few days

should be news around ese'ese and another your forward in the next few days

Herman posted this on Insta just before:

Looks promising

Liked by the Broncos account etc

Herman posted this on Insta just before:

Looks promising

Liked by the Broncos account etc

Maybe grateful for his time at the Broncos and glad they understand his reasons to leave?

Ese'ese to knight and arrow to Titans, big joe also leaving?
That would be the shittest news ever, Two of our best young forwards leaving. I wouldn't mind if Joe O left but not Herman

That would be the shittest news ever, Two of our best young forwards leaving. I wouldn't mind if Joe O left but not Herman

We won't be able to keep them all. Prepare yourself.

Well hopefully after a few years of finishing in the bottom 4 he might like to come back.

But Moga can stay there

fai also may be shifting
What is with our complete inability to produce/sign/retain front rowers over the last decade? We're already playing 2 backrowers as in the front row, and now it's looking like our 3 best up-and-coming props are pissing off. SOS Matt Lodge.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • john1420
  • Morepudding
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Evander
  • Tmac
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.