Maroons Origin III Squad

Well I'm pissed because I would've wanted Gillett playing for the Broncos tomorrow. **** you mal!

As a NSW fan I'd rather have Gillett there than Taylor. If Dave decided to pull his finger put (and was used correctly by Mal) he'd be like a second Inglis. Gillett's good, but doesn't have the same potential.

Id rather Bowen and leave Inglis in the centres but oh well.

I don't care what colour your username is, anymore BS like what just happened in here will not be tolerated.

And again in English?

lol... I thought it was in English - the pronouns are quite evident? Hang on, I'll have to check which language my keyboard is spitting out .... oh, it's just normal English, I'll just change it

from English:

I think we are all excited about the QLD backline, just brilliant! It's more the fact that Gillette will be there instead of Taylor... I think he would have put in a good performance too if he had been picked going by the things he's been saying (reminds me of when he first played). He did deserve a last chance.. and some one probably would have got flattened..

But in saying that, he still might be chosen, Mal is announcing tomorrow. (might dwell on how Scott pulls up after that tragedy)

to NSWelsh:

I think we are all crapping ourselves about the QLD backline, they will definitely out class us all night and their number 1 is now twice the size and twice an angry. But at least they chose the smaller less experienced utility as opposed to the massive more experienced utility who had been running like a girl but was starting to look like putting in a big performance for game 3. He might have ran at us full pelt when he came on from interchange and reminded us why he is called the coal train. Lucky he didn't get a last chance.. one of our guys might have gone off in a stretcher.

Anyway, we're still not out of the clear until tomorrow when Mal makes his annoucement. (there is that other big guy who is planning to run through us for most of the night yet to decide whether he can play or not)

Hope that's easier to understand.

I honestly cannot understand why Mal would go with gillett over taylor for this match, what does gillet offer that taylor doesnt??
We've been over this before, but I'll settle with: A brain!

Just some baiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone it's the guy who can't stand different opinions and resorts to baiting.

Official warning, no more baiting AP.

I suppose Taylor ran out of chances.

I suppose Taylor ran out of chances.

The fact of the matter is now, that we will probably never see him in the QLD jersey again. I believe that they just dont reckon hes an origin player, and without giving him one last chance to prove himself, we will never know if he was capable of reproducing his form at origin level.

Right call though. He's a passenger at the moment and therefore a liability. Carl Webb was a bit of a myth like Taylor although he had that 'in your face' agression which he brought to Origin and it served us well when he played. With Taylor we're not even seeing that.

The fact of the matter is now, that we will probably never see him in the QLD jersey again. I believe that they just dont reckon hes an origin player, and without giving him one last chance to prove himself, we will never know if he was capable of reproducing his form at origin level.

Maybe Game 2 was his last chance? We don't know, we aren't privy to all the conversations Mal has with the team.

Has he really let QLD down in an origin game before this though, I honestly can't remember him having a shocker like that one before.

Maybe Game 2 was his last chance? We don't know, we aren't privy to all the conversations Mal has with the team.

And until we are it's our right to speculate!!

I don't think we've seen the last of DT, but I also think he has more potential than Gillett. That said, it isn't outside the realm of possibility to think that Gillett has been put on notice as well, much like DT may have been!

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Waynesaurus
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • abashii
  • Skathen
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.