PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically we do better against Newcastle than we do the Warriors. The Warriors are our 3rd toughest opponent when it comes to head-to-head, behind Melbourne (only team in the comp with a winning record against us) and Manly.

On the other hand, we are Newcastle's toughest opponent with a record of 37-17-1.

Doesn't matter this year though because we'll flog whoever is in front of us.

What day will the pre lim be ?

TBA in with a big shot. How can you beat what you don't know is coming

TBA in with a big shot. How can you beat what you don't know is coming

Doesn't matter, we'll smash whoever it is just like we did during the regular season. C'mon mate just jump on the Broncs train, there's room and we're not Wighto...I mean, we don't bite, much.

I think the Warriors get the job done over there next week.
The Knights have been riding high, playing a chunk of games at home and having 30k fans on their side. It's an intimidating place to play.
Warriors are already over in NZ prepping. Knights also played an extra 10mins of finals football.
Newcastle will be on the other side of the crowd this time. They were far from convincing against a well understrength Raiders side this afternoon.
If SJ doesn't play it brings the game closer in my eyes but I just think they will be too strong for the Knights.

As for us, we should be able to beat either side if we show up like we did on Friday night. Not being complacent is the key for us. There will be a lot of noise around this team over the next two weeks. The boys will need to reset, and this year they have certainly turned a corner, mentally.
The crowd really needs to be rocking for our prelim. Make it a fortress and there will be no stopping us.

The crowd really needs to be rocking for our prelim. Make it a fortress and there will be no stopping us.
Agree. And the Kiwi bandwagoners will jump on - they've already dumped the All Blacks FFS, so we need to make sure that our ticketed members get in and sell the place pretty much out so they are confined to 2-5k.

I missed what happened with Hastings. Is he a chance to play next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Lazza
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • jarro65
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.