PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2024] Roosters vs Broncos in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters media team have been putting out 'Roosters in Vegas' YouTube episodes gives abit of insight into the trip over.
Wish our media team did something similar, hoping Marty Taupau does some Instagram videos like he did last season.

Think I'd tell my boss to piss off if he asked me to wear a polo on a 15 hour flight.
Gotta ask.....is the issue being asked to wear a team/company polo, or any polo?

Because I live in polo shirts, most comfortable thing in the world, and I can't imagine what else I would choose to wear

What would @Nashy wear?

Gotta ask.....is the issue being asked to wear a team/company polo, or any polo?

Because I live in polo shirts, most comfortable thing in the world, and I can't imagine what else I would choose to wear

What would @Nashy wear?

Nah, I wear polos. Just seems a weird one to wear on such a long flight. Loose fitting tee for that for me for sure.

Not that I'm lucky enough to go on those sorts of flghts often in my life.

Yuck, so sad to have Kent back, such an unlikeable bloke.

As for teams, I'm expecting Young to play. That Roosters side should be strong but we are still better, comfortably. It will be interesting to see who makes the bench for us.

I told Rosie that next Sunday the season starts. I gave her some rules no meowing until after the game and half time I will give her chicken treats

Yuck, so sad to have Kent back, such an unlikeable bloke.

As for teams, I'm expecting Young to play. That Roosters side should be strong but we are still better, comfortably. It will be interesting to see who makes the bench for us.
I think Young playing wing rather than Suaalii is potentially better for us anyway lol

Sua is a freak on the wing compared to what he does in left centre

With the difference in field size it probably takes Walkers harbour bridge passes to the winger out of play and Tedesco will be running into his own players more.
Playing through the middle with offloads and playing wide off that to Cobbo and Staggs could be the way to go.

With the difference in field size it probably takes Walkers harbour bridge passes to the winger out of play and Tedesco will be running into his own players more.
Playing through the middle with offloads and playing wide off that to Cobbo and Staggs could be the way to go.
What is the difference in field size? Surely it can't be too much smaller

Is this gonna be on 9? What time?

The fields going to be something like 5 metres narrower and four metres shorter.
May not sound like much but it will make a difference to how teams will play.
That's heaps... does not suit the broncs this year I reckon.

Is this gonna be on 9? What time?
I read an article a little earlier where I am sure they said the game actually starts 3:00 p.m. Queensland time. And as far as I know the Broncos game will be televised on free to air with the other game exclusive to Fox. 😊

I read an article a little earlier where I am sure they said the game actually starts 3:00 p.m. Queensland time. And as far as I know the Broncos game will be televised on free to air with the other game exclusive to Fox. 😊
Times below in Qld time... also shows the networks it will be available on 👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.