Round 18 - Broncos vs Panthers - Post Game Discussion

THAT'S inaccurate. Those changes have been post crunch-time and with the season effectively needing a miracle.
Err... Okay. I'm not going to argue with you over some nebulous idea of 'crunch time'.

What I will say is that Griffin has shown willingness to change the team up in response to continual losses.

For the record, I don't want Griffin as our coach beyond this season. Not because he's too laid back in press conferences, but because I think he has poor judgment.

What I will say is that Griffin has shown willingness to change the team up in response to continual losses.

His track record shows overwhelmingly that he will only do so if forced by injury/suspension/representative duties (ie: matters beyond his control) or when it no longer makes any real difference, which seems to be the point of many of the concerns about his 'ability' as a head coach (besides our boring, one out 'conservative' style of play, which rarely works well enough at NRL level to be a top team).

He could be as laid back as the average Nimbin resident for all I care, but what I DO care about is what is best for the team, and if moving Hunt to halfback for example is the best move for the team then do it when it might make a difference. Not when it can no longer possibly influence our season in any meaningful way!

That's it. I'm going through the footage to see if there were 14 players on the field at one stage or anything else that might be brought up in the near future.

That's it. I'm going through the footage to see if there were 14 players on the field at one stage or anything else that might be brought up in the near future.

That's not it, don't bother.

You'll have to a couple of days.

You were pretty close. Bad news tomorrow too.

Who's the "significant figure" I wonder.

Maybe Henjak is finally letting fly.

Jack Reed dropped. How is that bad news?

Ah, I see we already have a thread about the Phil Murphy article

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.