PRE-GAME Round 3 - Tigers vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

With Bird set to play I think it will be Oppa who unfortunately misses out.

**** I hope he kills it - wasn't a massive fan of the signing due to not being sure where he'd play. If he's centre we've got one of the best centre pairings in the comp.

IMG 0648

Heard Benji on the radio this morning about having more control of the team (Tigers) compared with when he was hear with us.

Made it sound like we deliberately gave him less minutes and didn’t value his contribution. Hate the prick now - who was it that basically threw him a lifeline after the Dragons and taught him better game management skills that he’s using now at the Tigers?!?!

Hope he is playing Friday so we can target him and smash him down. Tigers may have great defense but their attacking raids are so basic. Take him and Brooks out and it be easy pickings.

Heard Benji on the radio this morning about having more control of the team (Tigers) compared with when he was hear with us.

Made it sound like we deliberately gave him less minutes and didn’t value his contribution. Hate the prick now - who was it that basically threw him a lifeline after the Dragons and taught him better game management skills that he’s using now at the Tigers?!?!

Hope he is playing Friday so we can target him and smash him down. Tigers may have great defense but their attacking raids are so basic. Take him and Brooks out and it be easy pickings.

I don't think he meant any harm, he only said good things about the Broncs before.

I don't think he meant any harm, he only said good things about the Broncs before.
Could be the short grab used in the interview without having the entire context.

Yes I’ve read about other articles from him but I don’t know if moving back to it he Tigers has inflated his head a bit. Personally hope not for his sake.

There's literally another article on another thread as we speak with benji speaking of bennett and how well they bond. Like a father figure

Im definitely not in favour of losing opacic from the 17, at least for this game. Bird's fitness must be in question (along with Boyd) after coming back from a leg injury. I'd prefer a player like opacic to slot into the backline, rather than sua. He's big enough to be used as a back rower if need be too.
These early games defence, as least to my thinking, counts a lot more than attack, and I think marshal would look to isolate sua or Glenn if they were thrust into the backs.

You've really got to read around it these days. He would have been asked what's different at the Tigers compared to the Broncos and the above is really the only answer he can give. As others have said, he's been full of nothing but praise for the club. Even when pressed regarding the Lodge signing he didn't back down about us being the best club for him.

If Bird is cleared, I'd be happy for us to bring him off the bench. Gives Opacic the opening stint to show his wares and minimises wear on Bird.

Plus Jack has great utility value, can be injected at back row, or 2-6 as situation demands.

If Bird is cleared, I'd be happy for us to bring him off the bench. Gives Opacic the opening stint to show his wares and minimises wear on Bird.

Plus Jack has great utility value, can be injected at back row, or 2-6 as situation demands.
Yeah i agree with this.

I agree with this but I'd even throw in that bird could slot in at 1 if needed (possibly wouldnt currently due to fitness and isaako is a talent anyway but I firmly bird would make an outstanding fullback eg hodges 2006-very similar playing style and attitude)

I've got a bad feeling about this game.

Any game involving an ex-Bronco makes me nervous. Benji is now an ex-Bronco playing his first game against the old club. So many ex-players have their best game of the season against us.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Turky Murky
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.