Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Macca slow/bad service thing isn't real.

This, so much this

I don't understand why people want Macca dropped or replaced. He does a great job blocking the middle of the field making a tireless effort in defence, comes up with a good kick out of dummy half and provides acceptable service out of dummy half for the most part. I'm happy with McCullogh as our hooker and for the most part have been.

As you said after that WCC game we don't need these flashy hookers to win a premiership. I was just thinking about the premiership winning teams over the years and rarely has there been a flashy player at the base.

The Macca slow/bad service thing isn't real.
I think it is, but nowhere near as bad as people make out. Still, I do believe it impacts both our halves, whom regularly need to jump, reach back or wait that little bit longer to get the ball, in a game where fractions of a second make all the difference.

While his pass accuracy/speed is his biggest flaw, he more than makes up for it with the rest of his attributes in the position. There are very few hookers in the comp I would trade him for.

I think 4 rounds in with a new approach to attack, we should be able to forgive predictable. Round 8, then we should worry. We're playing bulldogs this weekend. A game against a team a step down from the past 4 opponents, but still dangerous. It might be a chance to gain some confidence in attack, and win well. Possibly another chance for marshall on the bench, too.

Just saw the trip from Whitehead, how could any official not see that. I was at the game and they've taken down their big screens so I had no chance.

He almost makes the line, send off at the very least if not a penalty try. (I know they would never give that a penalty try as there is not 'sufficient evidence' but you'd have to consider).

Just saw the trip from Whitehead, how could any official not see that. I was at the game and they've taken down their big screens so I had no chance.

He almost makes the line, send off at the very least if not a penalty try. (I know they would never give that a penalty try as there is not 'sufficient evidence' but you'd have to consider).
Taken down the big screens? Did you not notice the two giant TVs at each end of the stadium? :notsureifserious:

Taken down the big screens? Did you not notice the two giant TVs at each end of the stadium? :notsureifserious:
Did you notice that the giant screens they out up are significantly smaller than the big screens that were originally there! Those are temps, I don't know what they're doing, fixing shit.

It was a fair bit harder to make out what was going on on those tbh and I was close to see one screen.

Did you notice that the giant screens they out up are significantly smaller than the big screens that were originally there! Those are temps, I don't know what they're doing, fixing shit.

It was a fair bit harder to make out what was going on on those tbh and I was close to see one screen.
They're upgrading the screens to even bigger ones.

I figured they were the same screens. The original ones are fucking tiny. They've cut out a section of the stand to fit the new ones on. The space that's there now is about double the size it was

I reckon they are the same screens. The original ones were fucking tiny also. They've cut out a section of the stand to fit the new ones on. The space that's there now is about double the size it was.

There is a $7m upgrade program to install bigger and clearer LED screens at Suncorp and the Gabba and to add free wi-fi to the stadiums.

The screens will be 'much' larger than previous and will result in a 'small' reduction in seating capacity. Due to be installed by the first Origin match.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/cccee203cc64623b8f5c68e7e436b2b3

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.