MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Untitled_2.jpg

88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013
Griffin at the press conference : For 8 weeks we've been pretty good except the first 20 minutes against souths.

What a fucking twat? We've been legless and rudderless most the season with a few patches of form.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'm not going to beat a dead horse, everything has already been said in this thread that I've thought. I really think Reed, Kennedy & Lowrie all deserve a nice stint in ISC, give us a chance to try some other players out.

Barba was good tonight, Hunt was great, McCullough was decent.. can't say a whole lot for anyone else, Parker on the surface played good, but it was his poor defensive effort and lack of discipline that cost us the first 8 points of the game, and I've noticed this season he's constantly making errors and giving away lazy penalties, really unlike him.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I can't believe Lui made that break from a stand still. He was just fucking standing there!

It's like the defense were just standing there going, "Go on mate, go on through."

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Things really do need to change.

For the entire season we've seen the saem gameplan each week, without much success. The only time we seem to play and good is when we play ad-lib stuff .... that i'm sure isn't in the coaches manual.

We have the side (barring a proper 5/8) that can play so much better than this, but i feel they aren't being allowed too.

Frustrating much :rolleyes:

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
oh dear, that was pretty bad. I almost don't enjoy watching us play anymore, i feel like I'm torturing myself. I love the team to much to not watch but i'm not excited for the games anymore like i used to be and this match made me understand why.

That about sums it up for me too............

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Can we ask for Sunday or Monday games so our weekends aren't ruined anymore.

Getting tired of getting belted up the middle, our forwards are a bunch of plush toys....

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Well hook has really dug himself a hole, how he could honestly pick hala and lowrie in front of hannant is a true sign of how little he knows about coaching and picking the best players available. Now for all the vidot lovers out there, he showed tonight why he has been punted from the raiders and also the dragons. I'll admit he has been ok in the early rounds but the real vidot has shown his true colors tonight. Last but not least, "Alex the pretender Glenn" Surely he has to be moved on, he offers no help to his other forwards coming out of danger and gets stuck in his left edge corridor. Its like hook has said to him if you leave your 10 meter edge you will get an electric shock. Reed is slow and must go also.

As for the positives, parker and mcguire tried there guts out again and hodges and hunt were o'k also.

The major positive was oates, here is a big kid with great defense and punishing ball carrying ability. He needs to come into the starting line up asap and play as many minutes as he can. He is a terrible waste playing 30 minutes off the bench.

Lol at you're assessment of Vidot. Has been one of our best all year and has one game below those standards and you jump on him like you can finally push you're agenda

Agree with all your other points

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hodges has far more foot balling brains than Griffin. I bet you he'd move Hoffman from 5/8 immediately.

Matheos

Matheos

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2014
What a fucking disgrace of the highest order.

Griffin is a clueless c*nt. He NEEDS TO BE SACKED NOW. For one, he is so persistent with the same monotonous game plan, one out running and picking 3 key players out of position. His handling of Hannant was disgraceful and he doesn't speak like a Broncos manager.

Griffin is and never will be a winner. He has the mental strength of a sand castle and this is transpiring to the players. We only have to look at the first 8 rounds to note that we failed to close out the last 10 minutes in all of the losses.
It is clear from tonight's abject performance that he has lost the dressing room. HE MUST GO NOW for the sake of protecting the club and what it stands for.

And the board expects a top 4 finish? Laughable. With Griffin at the helm the club will continue to spiral toward mid table mediocrity.

We can see it as fans and supporters, why are the people that make the decisions turning a blind eye?

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Be interested to know just how concussed JT was last night, Paul Green wasn't really convincing with his answer of Locky's question at half time, if I had to put money on it I'd say he probably shouldn't have returned to the field.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hoffman was actually passing yesterday, which is an improvement.

Active Now

• Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • azza.79
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.