PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Panthers win, there will be a certain betting agency offering 100-1 odds at one point that will be out a LOTTTTTTTTTT of money. This bodes well for us.

It astonishes me there's not going to be any live sites for this game.
They may announce something during the week. I’d say King George Square would be a chance failing that the Broncos leagues club have a big screen but obviously it will be packed.

Channel 9 throwing us a bone.
GET EXCITED BRONCOS FANS 🔥🔥🔥

IMG 9579

In that earlier video with Slater, Johns and Fittler, have a look at these stats:
Penrith in finals this year total score: 70-10
Brisbane in finals this year total score: 68-12

This GF should be epic.

It's such a top-heavy comp at the moment.

1st and 2nd vs 3rd and 4th: 138-22

In finals.
Top 8 was bit of a waste of time. Could have just went straight to the prelims with the top 4 like the women’s. even then it wasn’t even close.

The end-of-season ladder showed the gap between the top 2 and the rest, and the finals just confirmed it really. It was clear once Souths fell away that it was likely to be a two horse race, while some of the other contenders could possibly give the top 2 a bit of a scare, on form it wasn't really a contest.

Both these teams deserve to be in the grand final based on the season. I hope it's as good a game as everyone reckons it will be, though if both teams play anything like their potential it should be a fucking belter!

Im going to be so happy for blokes like Riki, Staggs, Haas, Carrigan, Arthars, Herbie, Flegler and Palasia if we pull this off.
Those boys all lived it hard through 2020 and this year will undo that.

Im going to be so happy for blokes like Riki, Staggs, Haas, Carrigan, Arthars, Herbie, Flegler and Palasia if we pull this off.
Yeh I think the pain of all those floggings makes a GF victory even sweeter if that was possible. I bet Coates is sitting in his moon boot watching all this thinking "What have I done?".

The Broncos have been to 7 Grand Finals, and won 6 of them.

The only GF I have attended was the one they lost.

I will not be attending this one.

Feel free to thank me this time next week 😂
Dont worry, I had snipers on the roof organised if you had planned to 😉

I reckon this will be the first video package shown this week. Those dark times to remind them of where they have come from and to highlight the importance of finishing it off. Winning it all is just 80 minutes away and they are good enough to do it. I reckon they will all play the game of their lives, they will be desperate, this season is it, it is the last time three of them get a chance to overcome those dark times and for the team to do it together.

I reckon this will be the first video package shown this week. Those dark times to remind them of where they have come from and to highlight the importance of finishing it off. Winning it all is just 80 minutes away and they are good enough to do it. I reckon they will all play the game of their lives, they will be desperate, this season is it, it is the last time three of them get a chance to overcome those dark times and for the team to do it together.
100%

Who wants it more you reckon?
The team that wins it back to back?
Or the team that has had to crawl from the spoon and fight all the way back to the top?

I know who my money is on.

I still maintain the question the media keep asking is the wrong way round and she be - can Penrith actually beat Brisbane? I'm not sure and if they aren't at their best, I reckon they get slaughtered.
Honestly I think they would be nervous, Penrith haven't faced nothing like this.
In the video above with Slater, Johns and Fittler their absolutely right Penrith will be sitting down having meetings and watching video on how to shut down Walsh, they will have to change their defensive structures to focus on one player and that player can pop up anywhere.
If they defend up and in on the edges Cobbos catching a Reynolds kick and going over untouched.
If they chase hard from Marker Billy's going straight up the middle.
If they try shut down the offloads that frees up Walsh.

Penrith may be a great champion team but they haven't faced a Broncos team playing Bronco footy.

Honestly I think they would be nervous, Penrith haven't faced nothing like this.
In the video above with Slater, Johns and Fittler their absolutely right Penrith will be sitting down having meetings and watching video on how to shut down Walsh, they will have to change their defensive structures to focus on one player and that player can pop up anywhere.
If they defend up and in on the edges Cobbos catching a Reynolds kick and going over untouched.
If they chase hard from Marker Billy's going straight up the middle.
If they try shut down the offloads that frees up Walsh.

Penrith may be a great champion team but they haven't faced a Broncos team playing Bronco footy.

That try where Mam passes short to Walsh coming through into the space opened up by Capewell on the back of the offload, that is impossible to defend. Walsh came from nowhere and even if he didn't, if Mam spread it wide through Capewell, they likely bend the line anyway. Our attack is ridiculously potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • the_next
  • Wolfie
  • Dazza 92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Tim K
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.