PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I booked my flights, it was months in advance.

Flight return from GC to Sydney was just over $200. (coming back on a public holiday)

Checked online today & return tickets are about $1370. :jawdrop:

Now will be at Sydney airport waiting my sister to fly in from Melbourne for about 6 hours. Can't book into accommodation until 2pm. lol

Flight return from GC to Sydney was just over $200. (coming back on a public holiday)

Now will be at Sydney airport waiting my sister to fly in from Melbourne for about 6 hours. Can't book into accommodation until 2pm. lol

What's the room rate? Might be worth paying the night before, **** 6 hours at an airport.

Hope you’re not with Qantas.
They’d probably cancel the flight and make you rebook for $1k+

In 1993, Tina Turner performed as the Broncos were underdogs in a grand final that they ended up winning. There was a Walters at 9 and Kevvie was there too.

Fast forward 30 years… Tina Turner tribute at halftime in another game featuring the Broncos as an underdog. There’s another Walters at 9 and Kevvie is still here.

It’s destiny.

14-6 Broncos, same as it was in ‘93.

That’s pretty bad hey. Always book early if you can. Luckily my wife’s a travel agent so I leave it to her

In 1993, Tina Turner performed as the Broncos were underdogs in a grand final that they ended up winning. There was a Walters at 9 and Kevvie was there too.

Fast forward 30 years… Tina Turner tribute at halftime in another game featuring the Broncos as an underdog. There’s another Walters at 9 and Kevvie is still here.

It’s destiny.

FC1EAD83 258E 437D 9510 D1F5CE24460D

It’s destiny.

We weren’t the underdog in 93 though.

I'm currently watching the 1992 Grand Final and the commentary is so similar to our current team. Rabs saying Langer is the new king of rugby league... sounds quite similar to Walsh.

Comment about an error that it was silly, but then someone saying they've been doing it all year, they aren't going to stop now.

Someone else saying that Brisbane are the most skilled and exciting team in the competition... sounds familiar.

Regardless of who the entertainment is, I'm sure we'll see thirty second of them before cutting back to Ruan Sims to talk about Penrith's keys to victory.
She is the very definition of charisma though so not all is lost...

Their cover of Coldplays yellow is really good, really talented band.
coldplay covers notwithstanding KS are a great band, far better than the usual dross they serve up, dogshit flatbrim cap central coast metalcore or half dead boomers with songs from 40 years ago

To be honest, I won't be devastated if we lose this one. I was bracing for the worst this season after the way we finished 2022.

That said, it does look a lot like it's our season. I have us a penciled in for the Premiership.

To be honest, I won't be devastated if we lose this one. I was bracing for the worst this season after the way we finished 2022.

That said, it does look a lot like it's our season. I have us a penciled in for the Premiership.
I looked at Reyno and Carrigans faces at the Daly M. They mean business. I feel the Panthers will be a bit cocky going into this game and that will be their demise.

I looked at Reyno and Carrigans faces at the Daly M. They mean business. I feel the Panthers will be a bit cocky going into this game and that will be their demise.
One thing I’ve noticed since winning on the weekend is reynos attitude change. No more muck around with him. Serious face on, short and sweet responses. Meanwhile clearly and co are very chirpy, smiling, mucking around etc.
Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing but I think 2021 GF loss still burns Reyno.
Hopefully a career best game from Reyno, Walsh, Patty and Payne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • bert_lifts
  • Waynesaurus
  • The True King
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.