MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
Rumour that Michael Maguire will sign with the Tigers effective immediately
Source : Ali’s

Guess that rules him out, usually pretty close to the mark with his news

i'll wait until a source with a shred of credibility reports that rumour before i rule Maguire out for us.

I find it difficult to believe that any quality coach that is in the running to coach us, would make a decision to sign with another club, especially given our squad and facilities (both of which shit all over those of the Tigers).

Maguire could also make a higher salary with us given the fact that the Tigers are broke.

the only reason for Madge to take the Tigers job would be if the board has already told him he won't be getting the Broncos job

Seven know where he will be but can't spell his name.

Has no one else seen this post?

Sounds like @1910 is intimating Seibold is headed to Brisvegas, fam.

The Broncos at no stage even considered Maguire. They haven't spoke to him and this rumour was started on fb and gained serious momentum on BHQ.

The Broncos at no stage even considered Maguire. They haven't spoke to him and this rumour was started on fb and gained serious momentum on BHQ.

What reason would they have for not even considering Maguire? How do you know this for a fact? If they are considering JD and Kevvie, surely Maguire is worth an interview at least.

What reason would they have for not even considering Maguire? How do you know this for a fact? If they are considering JD and Kevvie, surely Maguire is worth an interview at least.

They gave him an interview mate. He will just need to Accept that he's wrong on this one.

Just read that WB has gone cold on the tigers gig. How many clubs are lining up to sign him exactly. Does he think he’s going to walk into a club with a premiership winning team already there. If he’s coaching next year he can’t be chooser.

Just read that WB has gone cold on the tigers gig. How many clubs are lining up to sign him exactly. Does he think he’s going to walk into a club with a premiership winning team already there. If he’s coaching next year he can’t be chooser.
Apparently Webster said that if Seibold wants to leave a year early to coach brisbane they will give him a release

It was a rumour that he was linked with them, so it's nothing but a rumour that he's not linked with them too.

My Updated Odds:

Siebold- even money fave
JD - 4.1
Maguire - 33.1
Kev - 5000.1

Decision has to be announced over the next day or 2 surely???

Last edited:
I like those odds.

Which ones mate, surely not Kevvie?! Haha.

I will go on the record now and bet anybody a carton of their favourite brewskies Kevvie is absolutely no chance of being our head coach. He is a million to one!

Last edited:
Which ones mate, surely not Kevvie?! Haha.

I will go on the record now and bet anybody a carton of their favourite brewskies Kevvie is absolutely no chance of being our head coach. He is a million to one!

I like that Kevvie is such long odds, that was my point lol

My Updated Odds:

Siebold- even money fave
JD - 4.1
Maguire - 33.1
Kev - 5000.1

Decision has to be announced over the next day or 2 surely???
Cleary - Panthers
Maguire - Tigers
Seibold - stays at Souths
JD - Manly
Kevvie Broncos coach for the next 3 yrs.

Cleary - Panthers
Maguire - Tigers
JD - Manly
Unfortunately this. We’re Grimey from the Simpsons, it always turns to shit for us.

Cleary - Panthers
Maguire - Tigers
JD - Manly

Mate you can take this to the bank - Kevvie will NOT be our coach. I guarantee it.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.