Korbin Sims to Red Hill

Having said that, I guess he's decent replacement to Wallace.

Without wanting to Jinx the young bloke, I see a fair bit of Petero in Joe Ofa... hope he'll be half as good as the great man!

Korbin Sims 2016 stats

Games played: 22
Tries: 3
Offloads: 16
Running meters: 1824.9
Average meters gained: 83
Average tackles: 28.5
Tackle breaks: 29
Line Breaks: 3

Wasn't this so that Joe could go back and play big minutes in QCup? As in he wasn't dropped for poor performance, he was sent back to ISC because it's hard to develop a player when they get low minutes off the bench.
Yeah sure, but at the same time he wasn't getting big minutes for a reason... If he was amazing, he wouldn't have been in QCup.

Personally i think sims is trash. Its his brothers fault really. In order to gain my trust he must perform the reverse.

Well at least we got the only Sims brother with a brain.

One bad game against the storm (in which the whole team was fucking rubbish) and Niko seems to have been blacklisted by a lot of people from the team. Lets no forget that on his day he can be a match breaker (cowboys semi final 15 comes to mind)
I actually thought the broncos attack looked very good when Niko filled in while Hunt served suspension in the WCC. I feel like this season Milford will start doing more kicking as well. He did more in 2016 and some of his kicks were actually quite good. I'm sure in a year or two his kicking game will have surpassed what Hunt's was by a far margin.

I actually thought the broncos attack looked very good when Niko filled in while Hunt served suspension in the WCC. I feel like this season Milford will start doing more kicking as well. He did more in 2016 and some of his kicks were actually quite good. I'm sure in a year or two his kicking game will have surpassed what Hunt's was by a far margin.
What makes you say it'll surpass hunt's??

If Sims remains on second tier cap money will that affect how often we can play him this season? I'm not quite familiar with all of the regulations regarding this.

If Sims remains on second tier cap money will that affect how often we can play him this season? I'm not quite familiar with all of the regulations regarding this.

yes, if he is not in the top 25, we will only be able to play him until we have used up our second tier cap.

It is the reason that Parcell went back to play for the Jets in his last season with us

yes, if he is not in the top 25, we will only be able to play him until we have used up our second tier cap.

It is the reason that Parcell went back to play for the Jets in his last season with us
The cap is at least $440,000. If he is on $85,000 he can play the whole season. What it comes down to is how many other second string players would be able to play. The reason parcell only played half the games was because they were at the end of the cap and he would have been essentially on match payments. This then pushed it to the limit. Won't have that issue with Sims

The cap is at least $440,000. If he is on $85,000 he can play the whole season. What it comes down to is how many other second string players would be able to play. The reason parcell only played half the games was because they were at the end of the cap and he would have been essentially on match payments. This then pushed it to the limit. Won't have that issue with Sims
We won't have that issue with Sims because he won't be on a second-tier contract. Irrespective of whether or not the NRL would allow it, he's clearly been brought across with the intention to play first grade. Putting him on a second tier contract just runs the risk of hitting our second tier cap and having to play players out of position thereafter.

Guys definitely in the top 25: Boyd, Milford, Hunt, McCullough, Gillett, Thaiday McGuire, Kahu, Roberts, Oates, Glenn, Blair, TPJ, Mead, Marshall, Nikorima, Ofahengaue (17)

Guys potentially in the top 25: Opacic, Pearson, Moga, Ese'ese, Waddell, Sua, Arrow, Molo, Dodds (9)

Guys unlikely to be in the top 25: Boyce, Fai, Seve, Isaako, Scarlett, Pangai

Sims is obviously closer to first grade than many in that second group, and it's very doubtful we would have handed out all our top 25 spots when we were still actively recruiting for 2017.

Edit: Dodds

It will have to if he is our #1 million dollar half.

Any chance that sims will basically take over the roll of Wallace rather then starting prop like most people predict? Keep joe o or who ever was going to partner Blair in front row and put sims on the bench so we have some added experience coming off the bench. It's not like sims is a gun forward who demands a starting position is it?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • broncs30
  • BruiserMk1
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.