PRE-GAME Round 3 - Tigers vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Haas- 44 minutes, 17 tackles and one miss. I thought he was a lot better round one but it was very hot on Saturday.
Carrigan-51 minutes, 22 tackles and one miss, two offloads too.
Nona- Three missed tackles and only ran the ball six times. Dobson out playing him at the moment.
Pearson-three tackle breaks.
Pangai- 111m
Turpin- broken ankle
Fai- 130m and zero missed tackles.
Flegler- One offload and one tackle break. Did a lot of work off the ball.
Scarlett- kicked 230m and found space twice.
Mago- three tackle breaks and one line break.
Taggers 163m and a try with nine tackle breaks.
Murphy- 237m kick metres and six goals. One missed tackle
Thanks for posting the stats, it is always greatly appreciated. Does anyone know when Dargan is supposed to be back?

Haas- 44 minutes, 17 tackles and one miss. I thought he was a lot better round one but it was very hot on Saturday.
Nona- Three missed tackles and only ran the ball six times. Dobson out playing him at the moment.
Pangai- 111m
Turpin- broken ankle

Tagatese had 163 metres and 9 tackle breaks?? Get him in.

Pangai- 111m
Turpin- broken ankle

Flegler had ridiculous post contact metres.

Thanks for posting the stats, it is always greatly appreciated. Does anyone know when Dargan is supposed to be back?

Injury reports had him around round 3 for return so im guessing he isnt that far off if he isnt back this week.

Those are some nice numbers. Fai and tagatese look more than capable of stepping into bench prop if our current lot fail to perform or get injured. I also liked the look of Scarlett from the trials. It might just be my imagination but he seems to be the type not to get flustered under pressure, and I'd look to him ahead of bird for 5/8 if one of the halves goes down.

Tagataese is a good first grader. Can break the line as well. It's surprising that he's not in our 17. I'd have him on the bench instead of Korbin.

Does anyone know the latest on bird. Is he cleared to play.

Pangai- 111m
Turpin- broken ankle
What about Funaki, the strongest man at the Broncos

Those are some nice numbers. Fai and tagatese look more than capable of stepping into bench prop if our current lot fail to perform or get injured. I also liked the look of Scarlett from the trials. It might just be my imagination but he seems to be the type not to get flustered under pressure, and I'd look to him ahead of bird for 5/8 if one of the halves goes down.
I'm excited about Fai the most he's an absolute beast

I'm excited about Fai the most he's an absolute beast
I would be more excited about Carrigan if I were you. Out of that bunch, he will achieve the most in the game. If Fai does carve out a decent NRL career, it probably won't be in Brisbane.

What about Funaki, the strongest man at the Broncos

Not sure if he was injured but he played less minutes than Haas. He was alright when he was on there. Attack is his strength. He ran well for a try off Dobson and forced his way over.

Pangai- 111m
Turpin- broken ankle

Dargan not back yet ?

Excited to see Bird at last. He is going to be huge for us if we can get him plenty of the ball.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.