Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

You may be right that they have worsened in the last 18 months, but to blame Milford's form and the Broncos dog's breakfast of an attack on him being "fat", is not only unfair on the kid... it's either incredibly naive, or an attempt to deflect blame.

I have no interest in starting up this discussion again because you're never going to convince me that even though Milford has gained 11 kg since leaving Canberra it isn't causing his poor form, in fact it's only because he's Samoan. Apparently you've somehow convinced yourself that it's not possible to be fit and Samoan at the same time.. Despite him being far healthier, faster and leaner 2 years ago..

Also, I never blamed the Broncos attack solely on Milford being fat, that's something that you've just thrown in to your argument to try and strengthen it, as many people seem to do on this forum when they're struggling to retort.

Happy to have the two points. Unhappy that it seems every game is in doubt ...even when we have a lead and seemingly in charge . Great to see Andrew have a wonderful milestone game performance. Gillette once again was a terror in defence.

Arrow really played well and is showing he is a very consistent performer and I do think he is more likely the long term replacement for Parker as opposed to McGuire who I will admit played very well last night.

It's no new flash to say Milford is struggling. It's like saying Trump is crazy... yeah .... we know.

Kahu did what Hunt was afraid to do and what Milford is struggling to do. Step up and just calmly win a game. Do what is needed management to hold on to this guy.

You know sometimes its good to just not say anything and accept defeat. Posting Amy Schumer gifs helps nobody
Amy Schumer ? Here's me thinking it was Jennifer Lawrence !

It looks like we signed the reason the dragons attack was so poor last year. It wasn't Mary it was bloody JD. Smh.

Rapana
1 Try
2 Line Breaks
19 Runs
172m
5 Errors

Ouch, admittedly I don't recall him making that many errors, especially 'forced' errors.

Definitely a mixed bag from the best winger in the game.
+ we were penalised for one of his failed offloads, so truth be told that's 6.

On another note, how wired is Blake Austins body shape.

So 2 from 4, against some real contenders. Not worried at all to be honest. We have shown that we have it in us to go to the wire with any side at the moment. I know no one wants to hear support for Milf at the moment but here it goes, he has had a few poor games for what he is expected to deliver, but he is trying. The outside inside play is there, he ran that line a couple of time last night but didn't get the ball, he would of sliced them right open at least once if he did, I am sure I heard him yell **** when he didn't get it. He has been showing up and all he needs is that one big game to surge his confidence. The last three weeks have been tough, some very solid defensive outfits and a wet track does not help speed or footwork.

Now onto others, our forwards are doing their job, our young bench has been very impressive. I love Glenn but he blew a certain try last night by running back in and away from support to his left, big screw up right there. Sims has been a good buy for us, I bet he is doing exactly what Wayne asked of him, "be aggressive". I do find it strange that people on here expect all our players to be playing 100% and producing the most exciting footy after round 4. We have a few new faces around the field and everyone is giving 100% if their forms not 100%. thats fine in this stage of the season. At the moment our job is to win games get our defense right and build/maintain fitness. If we are not producing a cleaner product post Origin then I may worry. So far our injury list is non existent. Our young bench is building and our new recruits are finding their feet. We are right in the sweet spot, humming along and building exactly what you want to be doing.

I'll bet Amy Schumer wishes that was Amy Schumer.
I'll bet Amy Schumer wishes she was almost anyone else. But yes everyone I'm aware that it was Jennifer Lawrence. I was just giving Port shit about his terrible choice in women.

I'll bet Amy Schumer wishes she was almost anyone else. But yes everyone I'm aware that it was Jennifer Lawrence. I was just giving Port shit about his terrible choice in women.
Yeah, sure you were buddy, sure you were...totally knew you knew exactly what you were doing.......

So, Jennifer Lawrence is a terrible choice ? Actually, Amy Schumers not a terrible choice either, funny, smart, successful and looks quite nice....really think you just got it wrong. Perhaps your earlier advice about being wrong is best followed here.

'm aware that it was Jennifer Lawrence. I was just giving Port shit about his terrible choice in women.

There is plenty of reasons to give @Porthoz shit ... you don't have to resort to giving him shit about liking that gorgeous woman

So, Jennifer Lawrence is a terrible choice ? Actually, Amy Schumers not a terrible choice either, funny, smart, successful and looks quite nice....really think you just got it wrong. Perhaps your earlier advice about being wrong is best followed here.
Well firstly, I have said it before to give him shit. Secondly, ew. That's fucking gross. I hope my standards don't drop when I get old. And third, she is not funny. Here's her script:
Oh my god guys, I'm such a slut
My pussy smells funny
I'm such a slut
Guys never go down on me
I'm such a slut
**** Trump
No literally, I'd **** Trump because I'm such a slut.

She's an embarrassment.

I have no interest in starting up this discussion again because you're never going to convince me that even though Milford has gained 11 kg since leaving Canberra it isn't causing his poor form, in fact it's only because he's Samoan. Apparently you've somehow convinced yourself that it's not possible to be fit and Samoan at the same time.. Despite him being far healthier, faster and leaner 2 years ago..

Also, I never blamed the Broncos attack solely on Milford being fat, that's something that you've just thrown in to your argument to try and strengthen it, as many people seem to do on this forum when they're struggling to retort.
And that is why I should have stuck to the gif... silly me.

Broncos were sort of like the batsman that doesn't want to get out, they just didn't want to lose last night. They didn't try too much they just got through.

They're playing with more width and getting outside those A and B defenders. I like that. They're straightening up the attack too much better and not going side line to side line.

I don't think the Raiders played particularly smart, the Broncos defence could have been exploited a few times in the middle by going back or attacking the left hand side.

Bench is really strong for the Broncos which is not what I thought would be a strength this season. They're keeping the momentum going and in defence they're moving well and making second and third efforts. Herman chased across twice last night.

Technically, if we have a 50% win/loss record against last year's top four, does that mean we're kind of half way up in the top 4, like 2nd or 3rd? Kind of maybe like.

I wonder if Austin is going to get charged for his dangerous tackle on Milford.

There was no need for it. And Milford did end up above the horizontal and in a dangerous position.

Technically, if we have a 50% win/loss record against last year's top four, does that mean we're kind of half way up in the top 4, like 2nd or 3rd? Kind of maybe like.

Oo04a.gif

Maths checks out.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Wild Horse
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • Pablo
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.