/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Milf will end up the GOAT

If Milf isn't in the top 4 for the Dally M after tonight, the whole thing is a farce.

The Knights become the Newcastle bitches when they play us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What impressed me, and what I take away from this slaughter was:

1. The way Hunt and Milford are working together

2. Hunt stepping up to the next level

3. Gillett's immense defensive effort and some good ball running

4. Kahu's goal kicking

5. We didn't let up, despite losing our way a tad here and there in the 2nd half

Last edited:
any 1 head to the greenhouse yet to read some more slit wristing posts about how we are the devil who stole there own home grown talent :rofl:

You would be a bad person if you didn't.

any 1 head to the greenhouse yet to read some more slit wristing posts about how we are the devil who stole there own home grown talent :rofl:

Yeh they are certainly having a good old whinge

And as well, Milford is certainly shaping up as the next benchmark 5/8 against which all 5/8's will be measured. So yes, the next Darren Lockyer ... all things being equal.

He is showing me that one very special gift: vision

Finally put a team to the sword. 53-0, not much else to say about that performance.

Yep because Inala is totally in Canberra. Bah need a link. Can't navigate myself around their retarded forum while I'm pissed.

Finally put a team to the sword. 53-0, not much else to say about that performance.

Well, yes, but for mine, it was the way our attack combined and the opportunities our halves in particular created before the defensive line (such as it was but nonetheless). At last, the source of a brilliant attack - the core, the centre, is starting to burn very brightly.

I also want to praise the way Macca played as well.

Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION], How's that Milf highlight reel travelling? :lol:

Well, yes, but for mine, it was the way our attack combined and the opportunities our halves in particular created before the defensive line (such as it was but nonetheless). At last, the source of a brilliant attack - the core, the centre, is starting to burn very brightly.

I also want to praise the way Macca played as well.

I understand but It's Newcastle, team 15th. I'm not going to gloat over how good the performance was. We beat a team that we were supposed to beat and did it comfortably, so the broncs ticked all the boxes tonight and that's all I can ask for.

Last edited:
The Cowboys game a couple of weeks back must of taken a bit out of them... We should of put 50 on the Drag queens last week. I really hoped that tonight was the night we played ourselves into form. Hunt is coming good, looking dangerous again and running with confidence... This side is scarey good

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.