Should the Broncos renew Hunt's contract

Should the Broncos release Ben Hunt?

• Total voters
l_2006%20premiership%20cards%20brisbane%20(8).jpg

End thread..

Thought he would.

I personally think that this will be season the both Hunt and Milford will reach their potential individually and together.

I'm in no way a Hunt fanboy, but I think he will have an excellent year in 2017.

I would be extremely surprised if he leaves the club, but if he does, I have no real issue with it.

That is all :)

i will add one more thing, don't believe everything you read in the media (or on fb pages created by 14 year olds).

C2A4ll7VIAE7GL2.jpg

So I guess Gus isn't after a 3 bedroom home anymore.

Do all we can to keep Hunt, Boyd, Macca and Milf together that's a great spine and can be kept together at least 5 yrs, like Melbourne do. Then build the rest of the team around them.

Must have been Hunt's manager. Talking up the level of negotiations to drive up the price. Typical media going story first without actually confirming it with all parties involved
Chris Garry is one of the best for Broncos news IMO. If he said they were in negotiations, I'll take his word.

If they take Hunt, let's throw money at Cleary.

See if he has a price that would lure him away from Penrith.

He is going to be a future Origin star that kid.

If they take Hunt, let's throw money at Cleary.

See if he has a price that would lure him away from Penrith.

He is going to be a future Origin star that kid.

If we lose Hunt, Cleary would definately be the player i would chase hard. He is also a pretty good goal kicker

Panthers have officially announced they are not chasing Ben Hunt

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BooKhaki
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • The Strapper
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Gaz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.