NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023 11 11 230156

Even when we were shit we never got given an 'easy' draw so not surprised.

Cows and Sharks on the 'easy' side for years on end is hillarious 😂

I wouldnt be concerned about any of those first 5 games. We dont need favours for promoting the game. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.
100%. The most concerning part for me is rds 6-27 are going to be mighty fucken boring.

100%. The most concerning part for me is rds 6-27 are going to be mighty fucken boring.
Also who ever thought it was going to be any different though? Not only have we had a shit draw forever by why the **** would the NRL send us to Vegas to then make us play 9 shit teams for the next 9 rounds. All interest would be lost instantly. No point going to Vegas if you don't retain the interest of prospective fans long term.

What the hang are these clauses from the titans, thought they would've learnt from earlier in the year.

What the hang are these clauses from the titans, thought they would've learnt from earlier in the year.
I reckon they thought they could keep it under wraps. Haha it's funny because only the incompetence and weird sense of arrogance the titans had now points to this being true.

So glad we didn't get the mercenary back though...

Let's do a hypothetical and let Capewell and Piakura go and somehow turn that into Fifita:

1. Walsh
2. Oates/Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Willison/Baker/Willison
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Baker/Willison/Jensen
17. Te Kura

It would be fun to watch that side in 2025! Not going to happen, but fun to hypothesise.

Nope, Fifita is a cancer

To be fair, 2023 has been his most consistent and effective season to date. He was actually applying himself and looked to be living up to his potential

Wouldn’t want to pull our squad apart and/or pay him what he’s worth to get him back, but he doesn’t seem a TPJ-lite anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • azza.79
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.